We're sorry, this contest closed on December 31st, 2010. Thank you for your interest.
We're sorry, this contest closed on December 31st, 2010. Thank you for your interest.
Thank You for entering the Playtex Baby WaySpa contest.
Do you know a friend or two that could use a day at the Spa? Let them know how they can enter to WIN $5,000 in Spa Treatments from WaySpa.com
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest starts at 12:00:01 AM (ET) on September 1, 2010 and continues until 11.59:59 PM (ET) on December 31, 2010, (the “Contest Closing Date”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to individual legal residents of Canada who reach the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry and have internet access, except employees of the Energizer Canada, Inc., (the “Sponsor”) and its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, Contest suppliers and independent contest organization, contest judges, and those with whom they are domiciled.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit www.playtexbabycontest.com and click on your language of preference. Complete the Entry Form with your full name, complete mailing address, daytime telephone number including area code, age range, gender, language preference and e-mail address; read and accept the Official Rules; indicate if you would like to start receiving future e-mail updates, communications from the Sponsor (not mandatory for entry); and select “submit”. Upon receipt of your Entry, you will receive a “thank you” message. All entries must be received by the Contest Closing Date.
4. LIMIT OF NUMBER OF ENTRIES: A person may enter once a week. A “week” is defined as the one-hundred and sixty-eight (168) hour period commencing at 12:00:01 AM (ET) on a Monday and ending at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on a Sunday. A person may only use one (1) e-mail address to participate in the Contest, and such e-mail address may only be used by one person regardless of whether the e-mail address is shared by two or more people. Any person who is found to have entered the Contest with more than one (1) e-mail address or more than once a week will be disqualified and all such entries received by such person during the Contest Period will be disqualified, and all prizes won may be forfeited to the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof that winner is the authorized e-mail account holder may be required. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures etc) does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete entries, which will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned.
5. PRIZES: A total of thirty-three (33) prizes (individually referred to as a "Prize" and collectively referred to as "Prizes") are available to be won during the Contest Period as described below.
a. Grand Prize: There will be one (1) Grand Prize available to be won and consists of five thousand ($5,000.00 CDN) in WaySpa gift certificates. The WaySpa gift certificates can be used towards Spa Treatments as selected by the winner. For more information on WaySpa visit www.WaySpa.ca.
b. Secondary Prizes: There will be sixteen (16) Secondary Prizes available to be won. Each Secondary Prize consists of one hundred ($100.00 CDN) in WaySpa Gift Certificates. The WaySpa gift certificate can be used towards Spa Treatments as selected by the winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Secondary Prize is one hundred ($100.00 CDN) (ARV of all Second Prizes: one-thousand and six-hundred ($1600.00 CDN)). For more information on WaySpa visit www.WaySpa.ca.
c. Third Prizes: There will be sixteen (16) Third Prizes available to be won. Each Third Prize consists of fifty ($50.00 CDN) Babies “R” Us gift certificates. Babies “R” Us gift certificates are subject to the term and conditions as issued by Babies “R” Us. ARV of each Third Prize is fifty ($50.00 CDN) (ARV of all Third Prizes: eight- hundred ($800.00 CDN)). Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the issuer. If a purchase exceeds the value of the Gift Card, the Winner will be responsible for any amount due which is over the value of the Gift Card (or the available balance at the time of purchase) (including applicable taxes). If any purchase does not exceed the Gift Card value, the remaining available balance will not be paid in cash to the Winner but will remain on the Gift Card. Each Winner is responsible for his/her own transportation to and from the Spa or store location. All Prizes must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not transferable or for resale and have no cash surrender value. No substitution’s except at Sponsor’s option. The Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that any Prize or any component of a Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute a similar Prize or component of the Prize of equal or greater value without liability. Limit one (1) Prize per person or household address. Please allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for delivery.
6. DRAWS: Random draws will be made by the independent contest organization in Oakville, ON at 10:00 AM (ET) on January 11, 2011 (the "Draw Date") to select one (1) Grand Prize entrant; sixteen (16) Secondary Prize entrants; and sixteen (16) Third Prize entrants from all eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date. Each selected entrant will be contacted by mail, courier or telephone, within ten (10) business days of the Draw Date. In the event that a selected entrant cannot be contacted within ten (10) business days by mail, courier, or telephone, the selected entrant will be disqualified, and his/her entitlement to receive the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate eligible entrant will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries. The above process will be repeated until such time as contact is made with thirty-three (33) selected entrants or there are no more eligible entrants available. Prior to being declared a winner, each selected entrant must first correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone or mail at a mutually convenient time within the ten (10) business days of the notification. In the event that a selected entrant incorrectly answers the mathematical skill-testing question, he/she will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected and the above process will be repeated. This process will be repeated until such time as there are thirty-three (33) confirmed winners (each a “Winner”) and/or no more entries are available.
7. RELEASE FORMS: Prior to being declared a winner of any of the Prizes, each selected entrant must complete and return the Sponsor's Declaration of Compliance and Release of Liability and Publicity Release Form (the "Form"). By completing and returning the Form, and accepting the Prize, the Winner confirms compliance with the Official Rules, acknowledges that the Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be substituted or transferred and has no cash surrender value, releases the Sponsor, its affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest organization and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents, successors and assigns, from and against all liability in connection with the Contest and the awarding and use of the Prize, and consents to the use of her name, address (city and province) and/or photographs, without further remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to this Contest. The Form must be returned within the time period specified on the Form or the Prize will be forfeited. Upon receipt of the Form, the Sponsor or a designated agent will send by mail or courier within thirty (30) days of receipt of the Form his/her Prize.
8. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering the Contest, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the Official Rules and by the decisions of the independent contest organization, made in its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules will be disqualified.
9. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an on-line entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided at the time of entry. An "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
10. GENERAL: By entering the contest, the selected entrant agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the Internet. The Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the contest judges are not responsible for late, lost misdirected, delayed or illegible entries.
11. Without limitation, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the contest judges will not be liable for any failure of the web site during the contest; for an technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any entry to be received by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies or the contest judges for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the above. Further, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the contest judges will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the contest.
12. The Sponsor reserves the right, subject to the approval of the RACJ, to withdraw or amend this contest in any way, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this contest as contemplated by these Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
13. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the contest judges with respect to all aspects of this contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
14. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
15. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed to have submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry name change. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid on line entry in this contest will be the contest server machine(s).
16. The Sponsor reserves the right, subject to the approval of the RACJ, to cancel or suspend this contest in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error or any kind without prior notice or obligation. In the event, due to a printing or production error, more than the advertised number of prizes are claimed, there will be a random draw conducted amongst all eligible prize claimants to award the correct number of prizes after the contest closing date.
17. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the French language version of the Contest Rules, as applicable, the English version shall prevail, govern and control.